iNAP Sleep Therapy System
Start your reverse PAP treatment today with the Intraoral Negative Air Pressure (iNAP) sleep apnea therapy system!
While you are asleep, the iNAP delivers a gentle suction inside the mouth, moving the tongue forward and away from your airway. It’s simple to use: when you’re ready for bed, simply insert the mouthpiece and click on the power button to begin your therapy. The iNAP will produce intermittent negative airway pressure, effectively reducing and even eliminating apnea by keeping your airway open and allowing you to breathe naturally and sleep peacefully.
90 day Return Policy: If iNAP devise is returned within 90 days, customer will get a refund minus $250 restocking fee.
What is iNAP?
iNAP is a new alternative, non-surgical device for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea in adults. The system uses a soft, flexible mouthpiece, thin tubing, and a quiet battery-powered console. The size of a smartphone, iNAP delivers a light vacuum in the oral cavity that comfortably opens the airway during sleep as the patient breathes naturally through the nose.
How does iNAP Sleep Therapy work?
iNAP delivers a gentle suction inside the oral cavity, moving the tongue forward and away from the airway. When iNAP activates, it helps the patient establish a seal within the mouth. Once the seal is set, iNAP’s intermittent negative airway pressure turns off, effectively eliminating the apnea while saving battery. Should the tongue move out of the optimal position, the device provides negative pressure again, helping the patient re-establish the seal and keeping the airway open (Seal = open airway). Vacuum in the oral cavity occurs when the patient closes their lips around the tubing portion of the oral interface, bringing the tongue forward and up toward the palate, thereby creating the seal. The device’s external lights indicate when the patient is or is not in “seal time.”
About Somnics Health
Our mission– to satisfy the unmet needs of patients and physicians. Targeting deficiencies in the Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) therapies market, we provide patient-centered and user-friendly solutions for comfortable and restful sleep therapy .
Our vision- to give patients the quality of life they deserve with a simple, comfortable and motivating way to treat OSA night after night- wherever they may sleep.
- iNAP FDA-cleared in May 2020
- Established corporate office in Redwood City, CA in October 2020
- Received CA Home Medical Device Retail License in February 2021
- As of Q4.2022, 1000 patients using or have tried iNAP
- Combining direct-to-consumer and B2B2C approaches, leveraging social media advertising
iNAP® Sleep Therapy System
- Small, cell-phone size
- Comfortable and flexible oral interface
- Natural nasal breathing
- For all severities of OSA- mild, moderate and severe
- No mask or headgear
- Pressure adjustable (off-label) by Rx only.
- No humidification needed
- Clinically proven
Who is an iNAP Candidate?
- Adults 21 +
- No Central Sleep Ap
- Able to breathe well through their nose at night
Must not have major issues with teeth, gums, bite, tongue or jaw
- Motivated to make iNAP work!
- Snoring is not their main symptom to resolve
Limitations of iNAP treatment
- Soft tissue removal surgery patients (UPPP) won’t get a stable vacuum
- Severe nasal congestion
- Extra oral tissue and fat need deeper negative pressure
- Hypoglossal nerve stimulator (Inspire©) patients. (But iNAP could be a pre-assessment to evaluate the treatment outcome of HGNS)
You may also like…